Thursday 25 September 2014

Cross country 2014

On the 11th of september our School had Cross Country.We had house colours to be in.The house that i am in is Tanui which is ( Blue ).The School Cross Country was held on the School field.I felt nervous because it was going to be the year 4 girls turn.When the year 4 girls went to the starting line, we all had to stay in a line straight.Mr Burt said “On your maks, get set, go!!! Yelled Mr Burt.As i ran down the field were class 19 was.When i srated to sprit i got tried and then i started to jog.

As i ran through the gate i started to walk.I just forgotten that i said something to myself when i started to sprint .I just remembered that i said do not give up.When i saw the finish line i started to start pushing my legs as hard as i could to try to come 1st,2nd or 3nd.But i came 7th.When
to do some running again.




I didn’t enjoyed was that is was a long run and i had to walk and start to run again.


I hope i come 1st,2nd or 3nd next year when i am are year 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment