Friday 21 December 2018

Day 2: Forest Life ...

Day 2: Forest life, Activity 1: Giants Among Us
Image result for tane mahuta tree

During the year many people would like to explore nature which will then give them an idea to visit Tāne Mahuta who stays in a beautiful patch of amazing Ferns just like how New Zealand has. From the photo I feel like there because it is most important to learn something, like knowing why it's there for, how come it's so big. I would want to go because I am really interested in nature, but I wouldn't mind anything wrong with Tāne Mahuta.

Task Description: This post I have done is apart of the SLJ that stands for ( Summer Learning Journey ). For this weeks task it was about well an activity we had to do called A Place To Stand. My personal job was to write about if I weather wanted to go to visit Tāne Mahuta or not.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fakaalofa lahi atu Jasmyne,
    Me again! :0)
    It's really cool that you want to visit Tāne Mahuta! I totally think you should go as it would be great to be able explore and learn more about Tāne Mahuta history. I used to live up North so I had the privilege to visit this forest couple times and I can tell you that in there I felt very connected to nature and quite inspired by the majestic size of Tāne Mahuta. I found your post very authentic and I can totally see that you have been genuine in your comment and interest in learn more.
    Keep up with the great work!
    Kia kaha,
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete