Thursday 20 December 2018

Day 1: In the beginning ...

Day 1: In the beginning, Activity 3: Ice, Ice Baby

 

Task Description: This post I have done is apart of  the SLJ that stands for ( Summer Learning Journey ). For this weeks task it was about well an activity we had to do called A Place To Stand again. My Personal job was to write about to stay cyber smart online and to be safe, because you really don't know when your not being cyber smart. Don't forget to say positive things only online.

1 comment:

  1. Fakaalofa lahi atu Jasmyne,
    You made this post very colourful and helpful. I specifically liked the advise to keep your personal information safe. However, your first point about social media is a bit unclear for me. Could you kindly hoop back in this post and clarify this point? In order for you to gain full points for this activity I need you do be a bit more specific and perhaps give an example, could you do that and let me know by replying to this comment? That would be really wonderful.

    I am looking forward to your reply!
    Kia kaha,
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete