Friday 21 December 2018

Day 3: Awesome Animals

Day 3: Awesome Animals, Activity 1: Fantastic Beast


This is my beast, he is a mixed animal or should I say beast. The head is an angry gorilla, the whole body is well an pig of course and the tail is just a little pony's tail. This beast is a half Gorilla, Pig and a Pony.


Task Description: This post is apart of the SLJ that stands for ( Summer Learning Journey ). For this weeks task it was about well an activity we had to do. My personal job was to make up a beast and try to explain what it was and how it is made.

1 comment:

  1. Fakaalofa lahi Jasmyne,
    Your creature has a head of a beast but a body of a cute pet, what a mix?!! ;o)
    For this task you were required to: "On your blog, post a description of your beast. Use interesting adjectives (describing words) to tell us about your beast. " I don't think that you have used any describing words in your post. You could talked more about your beast, for example: If I could have a beast, I think I want it to be green, small, with big eyes, wrinkles, some big wings and, a tail. I want it to look ugly but then I want it to have kind eyes. I want it to be able to get in small places and show me what is going on on the other side and also, be able to communicate with other animals and plants. My beast would like to hide under my hair and it would smell like vanilla.
    In order for you to gain full points for this activity I will need you to hoop back in this post and write a bit more about your beast, what it smells like? Does it have any super powers? Could you kindly do that and let me know by replying to this post?

    Keep up with your good work!
    Kia kaha,
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete