Friday 21 December 2018

Day 3: Awesome Animals

Day 3: Awesome Animals, Activity 2: The Secretive Skink
Image result for thumbs up

Reason 1: The reason why I want to become a DOC is because so that I could visit different kind of amazing species to learn about them.
Reason 2: Another reason why I would like to become a DOC is so that I could help out animals that are in such great danger towards outside in the wildness.
Reason 3: Last reason is because so that I know what it would be like to become  DOC is to study what Animals feels and to know and let animals know that humans are not as bad as predators, and that I could learn to keep the circle of life.
Image result for thumbs down sign
Reason 1: The reason why I don't want to become a DOC is because I might get eaten in the wildness just if the animals don't trust me enough to look after them.
Reason 2: Another reason why I don't want like to become a DOC is because there are many bad predators out there in the wildness that might come straight at me and then attack.
Reason 3: Last reason is because I might want to go and like babysit animals that might try to eat me, and of course if I just wanted to touch a little baby cub I might as well probley get eaten already.

Task Description: This post is apart of the SLJ that stands for ( Summer Learning Journey ). For this weeks task we had to do an activity that related to our Summer learning journey topic A place to stand. My personal job was to write 3 different types of reasons why would I want to become a DOC or don't want to become a DOC.


1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Jasmyne,

    My name is Georgia and I am the Cluster Manager for the Kaikohekohe (Northland) schools so mainly comment on the blogs of tamariki from Northland. However, Manaiakalani has been so busy that I thought I would help out for the afternoon and have a look at some of the awesome mahi you and the other students at Pt England School have done these holidays.

    This an exemplary post for the secretive skink activity, ka pai! I really enjoyed reading your pros and cons for being a DOC Ranger. Do you think you'd like to be a DOC Ranger one day? I don't think I would but I would LOVE to have an outdoors job one day.

    Nga mihi,
    Georgia.

    ReplyDelete