Thursday 20 December 2018

Day 1: In the beginning ...

Day 1: In the beginning, Activity 2: North and South
Image result for niue the rock    This is an pacific island of Niue. About my beautiful island there is lovely coloured green grass and leafs, with amazing looking rocks that are perfect to spend time with your family. There are so many to say about my island that I really care to love about such as .... The fantastic ocean on how the colour is, the amazing set of the sun, the fantastic flavour of a coconut.
Image result for gif niuean flag

Did you know that fact's about the niuean flag is quite interesting to understand, like about this amazing fact that I found on a website. The flag displays the Union Jack upper left, representing New Zealand's long association with Great Britain. I would always love my island and would visit it every single year.



Task Description: This Post that I have done is apart of the SLJ that stands for ( Summer Learning Journey ). For this weeks task it was about well an activity we had to do called A place To Stand again. My personal Job was to find and describe about my hometown, Pacific island place. It was really interesting to write about my home paradise.







1 comment:

  1. Fakaalofa lahi atu Jasmyne,
    My name is Patricia and I am part of the Summer Learning Journey team. How nice is to see that your are actively engaging on completing the activities, way to go! I am here to comment and support your posts and guide you through this program.
    Thanks for such an interesting post! I really enjoyed learning a bit more about your beautiful island Niue and I hope I can go there one day! Well done for using lots of adjectives to describe your homeland. For the future, try to put the task description in the beginning of your post as this can help the readers to understand better what is that you are written about.
    Keep up with the great work!
    Kia kaha,
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete