Friday 24 October 2014

Use my brain use my heart I'm going to be cybersmart.

How do we be cyber smart? It’s important to ‘use our brain, use our heart,we’re going to be cyber smart.Have you heard that word before? I’m going to explain three ideas how and why we need to be cyber smart.



                    
Use my brain)
Using my brain is thinking and being kind to other people.Think before you do or say.Using my brain is good and to be cybersmart.When you learn your brain starts to work properly.    


Use my heart)

Using my heart is when you do your best work everyday at school.Use your heart and you will be cybersmart.When i think about using my heart that means I should do my best in everything that i do.


Being cybersmart)
Being cybersmart is when you know what you are doing and being smart online and being everywhere at school.


No comments:

Post a Comment