Monday 1 May 2017

My Holidays Recount

During the school holidays I went to a beautiful Island called Niue. Why I went there? Because I went to see my Auntie and Uncle. I stayed for one week. On the 3rd day, Wednesday. I went to the beach and sat down. Just then my Auntie came to check on me because she notice that I was gone. One hour later, I went to go for a swim, but I got so hot that I just went under the trees. Later that my Auntie called me to come for dinner so I did.


After dinner I ate dinner and then went to sleep, during my sleep half of me felted cold because of the cold breeze at night. Just then it was morning and I woke up, when I woke up my Mum and Dad came and picked me up to go back to New Zealand in Auckland. Just then I said Bye and went with my Mum and Dad back home.


Finally I came back to my real home and sat on my bed when my Mum went to ask me to have lunch I was fast asleep.The best thing about my holidays was going to Niue and seeing my Auntie and Uncle. And I can't wait till the next holidays so I can see my Auntie and Uncle back at Niue.
 Image result for niue beachesImage result for niue beachesImage result for niue national flower

No comments:

Post a Comment