List some questions that you would like answered?
- What happened on August 29th, 1914?
- On what date did NZ’s first soldier die? What was his name, where was he and how did he die?
- We do not know that this was world war 1 or 2 because world war 1 happen in 1914 and world war 2 was in 1934?
- Don took the hit on the third of october 1917 and he died.
- On August 1914 the Britain ask new zealand what were there seize because Germany wanted to capture samoa but then new zealand let them be a free country
Find your answers from the below websites:
Insert your information notes below:
Question 1 information:
New Zealand freed Samoa.
Question 2 information:
During the past couple of days I have been finding out about World War 1. I found out that the first NZ soldier to die was Private William Ham. He was fighting in Turkey in an area that is know as Suez Canal. They were fighting against the Ottoman Empire which we know as Turkey. He died 2 days after the attack because of his extreme injuries.
Question 3 information:
Bill’s friend Don took the hit for Bill on the third of october and died on 1917.Don died because of his extreme injuries.
Question 4 information:
Don shouted at some men but he did not know that there were the men that they were to kill so when he shouted at them they went to him and killed him with a bomb.
Question 5 information:
Don said to him that he was going to die because all he heard was bullets shooting in the sky and people were dieing next to him but he did not died because someone came to him and took him to the place where people look after the other people who get injured.
Question 6 information:
Two days later Don went back to see his friend to see if he was alright but when he went in the door he was not happy because he saw all people all around him were very injuries and was a very bad hit.