Saturday 22 July 2017

Day 2, Bonus Activity - Interview with Family Member

Winter Learning Journey
Day 2, Bonus Activity

When you finish your interview with Laura, you decide to keep on interviewing people. For this activity, your task is to conduct a real interview with an actual member of your family. Please ask them to think about their five (5) favourite things to do in the out-of-doors. They can be things that they enjoy doing on land or in the water. Post the list of outdoor activities on your blog.

I decided to interview both my Dad and Mum.  They enjoy doing a lot of the same things together outdoors.

What are your five favourite things to do outdoors?

Watching Damien and I playing sports

Walking around the Panmure Basin for pretend exercise

Trout Fishing in Mission Bay with my Grandpa

Family picnic & swimming @ the local beach - Pt England

Watching other people play rugby (what can I say, we are a RUGBY MAD family)

I have great memories of spending time hanging out with my family, and heard many fishing stories about my Grandpa.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Jasmyne
    Good job on this winter learning journey activity. I also like to go swimming though I like to go to the pools, rather than the beach. Keep up the superb work.
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete