Friday 24 August 2018

Hip Hop Line Dancing Style

This term our topic for this year is called Move Ya' Body. It is involving movements in our topic. Today our teacher Mr Wiseman say to us that we have options to choose what kind of features of movements we could have likely do. Likely because this term it is involving our topic ( Move ya' Body ).While we have been going on we got put into our home class to likely do some inquiry learning as a group all together. In home class I have partnered up with my friend Gwynn, me and her decided to think about what we are going to do to perform in front of our other class mates to showcase.

A few hours I came up with and idea to be involving our topic for this term, I told my friend and that we were going to be learning something that we have never done before. So I told her that we were going to be doing a dance. A dance that was decided from me and that me and her agreed with, our dance was actually going to work. Our dance we are going to do is a dance we decided was Hip Hop Line Dancing. So then we started adding some songs, there were mostly the top five songs that we were likely going to dance to in front of our class mates.

So hopefully we are going to get great at this and we are likely hoping that we don't mess up our dance to perform for our classmates. Fingers cross!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jasmyne! My name is Kyra and I am a Year 7 student in Totara 3 at Grey Main School. I like your post about hip hop line dancing style because it gave me a good rundown on what you are going to do.

    This reminds me of Dancing. I love to dance and go to different dancing competitions. Are you in a dance club or do you just do it when some music comes on?

    Maybe next time you could try not to repeat yourself throughout your blog post. This is an amazing post though and I can't wait to see some more!

    Bye for now!

    Kyra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, this is good Jasmyne but I think it would be better if you don't say likely that
    much.

    Sophia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jasmyne
    Move your body sounds like a really fun topic. What kind of songs do you guys dance to? This reminds me of when I used to do dancing competitions.
    Bye for now!
    From Ella

    ReplyDelete